Monday, June 19, 2006

Another addict

I have been addicted to the internet for only about a month. Though I have always been a regular, i was never an addict. The simple reason for this change is internet connectivity in this campus which is much better than where I spend the greater part of my year.

Anyways, I am not writing this to talk about connectivity issues but instead to share this feeling of completeness.

Being connected to the net has helped me do things I have always wanted to do. Writing - in the form of this blog, and exploring the world - in the form of browsing. I suddenly have so many more things to learn and to find out about. I feel more satisfied in my bed at night when I think about all that I did during the day. The satisfaction of having learnt and explored is immense. And so is the satisfaction of having written.

Internet is helping me realize the kind of person I want to be and is also helping me be it - bringing to me this euphoric feeling of completeness .

I'm addicted. For life.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home